Description Inov-8 TrailFly G 270 V2 Heren
The Inov-8 TrailFly G 270 is the must-have for trail runners for longer distances with an optimal combination of contact with the surface and comfort. The evolution of the award-winning Terraultra G 260 with Graphene Grip.
The Inov-8 TrailFly G 270 is the evolution of the award-winning Terraultra G 260. The shoe has improved cushioning, which makes it even more suitable for long distances. A new boomerang footbed adds even more bounce to the run, while the upper has been improved with materials that increase the shoe's protection and durability. The TrailFly G 270 with Graphene Grip retains all the elements that made the original G 260 such a global favorite, but has been upgraded following feedback to become the essential long-distance trail shoe.
Advantages of the Inov-8 TrailFly G 270
- Suitable for long distance running on all difficult trails and paths.
- The G-Grip provides a 50% more elastic, stronger and more durable outsole.
- Increased cushioning: a 12mm midsole means that the foot is further from the ground, with more cushioning under the foot.
- The POWERFLOW MAX midsole provides a bounce effect that makes the shoe comfortable to run over long distances.
- The new non-water absorbent BOOMERANG footbed provides 40% extra rebound.
- The zero-drop encourages a natural running position for long distances and gives the ankle a lot of freedom of movement.
|Lengte noppen:||4 mm|
Payment and quality mark
Always pay safely