Description Inov-8 Roclite G 345 GTX V2 Heren
The Inov-8 Roclite G 345 GTX V2 is one of the most popular fast and light waterproof hiking boots and now has a new and improved upgrade.
The Roclite G 345 GTX V2 now has improved durability, more comfort and a better fit, allowing you to rack up more miles and get more adventure out of your hike. Graphene-Grip rubber delivers the world's strongest traction on all terrains, while GORE-TEX technology keeps your feet dry. The shoe weighs only 345 grams and is the ultimate shoe for fast, light and agile walking.
Advantages of the Inov-8 Roclite G 345 GTX V2
- With a new upper material, the shoe is twice as durable. The material is more tightly woven, allows less grit to pass through and better protects the GORE-TEX membrane underneath. Sturdier yet flexible.
- The updated lycra-covered cuff provides more comfort around the ankle.
- The new lacing system ensures a more stable foot position. And a new tongue construction that gives hikers of all foot shapes more options to tailor the fit to their needs.
- Rubber reinforced with Graphene delivers the world's strongest grip and increased durability.
- GORE-TEX protection makes the shoe waterproof and breathable, so your feet stay dry and comfortable.
|Lengte noppen:||6 mm|
Payment and quality mark
Always pay safely