Description Inov-8 Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2 Dames
Now featuring a new super durable nylon rip stop upper material, the Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2 is fully equipped for the toughest hikes and all intrepid adventures.
With improved comfort, improved protection and more support as part of the V2 upgrade, this waterproof shoe is ready for the wild, no matter how tough the distance or terrain. A GRAPHENE-GRIP rubber outsole delivers the world's strongest traction and completes the package.
Advantages of the Inov-8 Roclite Pro G 400 GTX V2
- Durable nylon rip stop upper material that increases durability and better protects the GORE-TEX membrane underneath. Super strong yet flexible.
- Provides optimal support and stability on the toughest terrains.
- The introduction of the trusted Powerflox Max midsole provides more energy return and resilience under the feet.
- Rubber reinforced with Graphene delivers the world's strongest grip. 50% stronger, 50% more elastic, 50% more wear-resistant.
- GORE-TEX XCR (Extended Comfort Range) protection is waterproof and breathable, so feet stay dry and comfortable. The highly padded ankle collar provides even more protection and comfort.
|Lengte noppen:||6 mm|
Payment and quality mark
Always pay safely