Description Révvi Ice Cold Cooling Muscle Gel
Only when it is icy and freezing. The strong cooling gel penetrates deep into your skin and heals your sensitive, bruised and inflamed muscles and reduces the associated pain.
- Cool and soothe your sore muscles and tendons.
- Relieve the pain and swelling caused by a sprain, inflammation or strain.
- Reduce growing pains in young adolescents.
- Castor oil relaxes your muscles and hydrates your skin.
- Camphor has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- Mint cools and removes pain (due to local narrowing of your blood vessels).
When and how?
- Apply AFTER exercise (cooling down).
- Use IMMEDIATELY for swelling and inflammation.
- Suitable for daily use.
- For all ages (from 12 years).
- Massage briefly 2 to 3 fingers thick and let it work.
- Wash your hands afterwards.
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and open wounds.
- Does not leave a sticky residue or color print on the skin or clothing.
- Expiry date: 12 months after opening.
! TIP: Apply a thick layer to the pain area, bandage it with cling film and let it work for a long time (approx. 12 hours) for deep and effective healing.
Payment and quality mark
Always pay safely