Description Darn Tough Hike Men - #1466 Hiker - Micro Crew - Midweight - Cushion
From the Appalachian Trail to the Pacific Crest Trail, our "1466" Hiker has raised the bar for what the ultimate hiking sock should deliver. Every year we hear from countless thru-hikers that this rugged sock is the only option that can truly handle the rigors of the trail. Discover the trail legend for yourself.
- Men's micro crew socks average 9 inches from heel to cuff - expect them to extend about 6 inches above a low-top hiking boot or just above a standard hiking boot.
- A good fit means no slipping, no tangles and no blisters for optimal walking comfort.
- Our 1466 is an iconic sock. We've made improvements along the way because that's what we do, but you can't argue with a classic.
- The reinforced footbed and Achilles tendon cushion improve the comfort of our socks and ensure they last longer.
- Merino wool naturally wicks away moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather conditions.
- Our all-season mid-weight socks are thermoregulating and envelop feet in stable comfort as temperatures change.
- We knit all our socks in our Vermont-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee - If these aren't the most durable socks you've ever owned, you can return them for another pair.
These micro crew hiking socks have soft terry loops under the foot and targeted protection over the ankle and achilles - our most popular cushion style.
Machine washable in warm water with the socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not dry clean.
Material: 61% Merino Wool, 36% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
|Wasvoorschrift:||Machinewas in koud water op een zacht programma met de sokken binnenstebuiten. Niet bleken. Drogen in de droogtrommel op lage temperatuur of hangend drogen. Niet chemisch reinigen.|
Payment and quality mark
Always pay safely