Description Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310 Men
The first recycled shoe from Inov-8 on the market consists of more than 80% recycled material. The shoe also retains the properties that you have come to expect from Inov-8. Light, agile and the best grip with a low impact on nature. Perfect for all your outdoor adventures.
Advantages of the Inov-8 Roclite Recycled 310
- The light walking shoes are very suitable for fast hiking and fastpacking
- The 100% knitted upper is made from plastic bottles
- The protective edge is made from 90% recycled bottles and is strong and durable
- The tongue and lace are made from 100% recycled foam, first used in other products
- The EVA footbed is made from recycled EVA and returns a lot of energy.
- Bloom foam midsole is made from 10% algae biomass, which cleans and restores the environment when harvested
- The natural gum in the outsole is not dyed, making the product vegan
- The studs provide a lot of grip on varied terrain.
|Lengte noppen:||6 mm|
|Buitenzool:||Natural gum rubber|
|Tussenzool:||BLOOM Foam Midsole|
|Upper:||Knitted from 100% rPET yarns, which were recycled from discarded plastic bottles.|
Payment and quality mark
Always pay safely