Description Saltolyte Prime Caps Salt and Electrolytes (+ Caffeine)
SALTOLYTE 60 PRIME Capsules with caffeine - the tasteless premium salt and mineral capsules developed for competitions and intensive training!
Tasteless salt and electrolyte capsules with sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, vitamin D3 and a touch of caffeine for use during competitions and long training sessions with a lot of sweat loss (e.g. triathlon, cycling, running, tennis, football, trail running, fitness , inline skating, beach volleyball, badminton, squash, etc.)
Heavy sweat loss due to prolonged muscular work leads to the washing out of salt, minerals (electrolytes) and trace elements - this can affect the maintenance of physical performance, muscle functionality and regeneration.
Absorption through the vegetarian capsule ensures high bioavailability of the electrolytes contained without leaving a salty taste in the mouth.
Optimized formula - Made in Germany
The ratio of the ingredients in this newly developed, optimized formula is based on an article in the "Ernährungsumschau" No.39,1992, in which Friedrich Reuss (then Department of Applied Physiology and Sports Medicine, University of Ulm) summarized the study situation on this subject, explained clearly and drew interesting conclusions.
His article "Electrolyte and Fluid Substitution in the Athlete in the Training and Competition Phase" on the one hand supports the previously proclaimed sweat loss figures of the most important electrolytes sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium, but also points out the importance of further findings:
The crucial magnesium concentration in plasma decreases under stress much more than corresponds to magnesium loss in sweat and urine, because magnesium is diverted to erythrocytes under stress. Conclusion: magnesium intake must be much higher than the sweat loss suggests.
In addition to electrolytes, the trace elements iron (Fe) and zinc (Zn) are also excreted in significant amounts in sweat. Given their importance for oxygen transport, the immune system, protein synthesis and fatty acid metabolism, they should definitely be replaced during exercise.
That is why the formula of these capsules has been adjusted: the magnesium content has been increased and the trace elements iron and zinc have been added, without significant loss of other minerals.
In addition, each PRIME capsule contains 30 mg of caffeine (equivalent to approximately one espresso).
- Potassium, calcium, magnesium and vitamin D contribute to normal muscle function.
- Iron supports normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism and acid/base metabolism.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal calcium levels in the blood.
- Potassium, calcium and magnesium contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin D, Eisen and Zinc support the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Magnesium contributes to the electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium and iron contribute to normal energy metabolism and reduction of fatigue.
- Magnesium and zinc support normal protein synthesis.
- The effect of caffeine varies greatly from individual to individual and should therefore first be tested during training for a competition.
- Magnesium contributes to the electrolyte balance.
Taking minerals in capsule form provides the following benefits:
- Can be combined as desired with all proven sports drinks and nutritional gels.
- Even if only water is available, the electrolyte balance is maintained.
- The actual amount of salt required would be almost impossible to drink in dissolved form (brine).
- Swallowing the capsule does not leave a salty taste in the mouth and therefore does not lead to even more thirst (salt pretzel effect).
- Simple dosing.
During continuous exertion, swallow one capsule at a time with a little water at intervals of 30-60 minutes. The contents can also be dissolved in liquid. With prolonged physical strain, up to a maximum of 15 capsules per day.
Contains caffeine (450 mg per maximum daily dose. Do not exceed the stated maximum recommended intake. Food supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. The enclosed anti-fog packaging is not suitable for consumption. Keep out of the reach of small children, Store in a cool and dry place. Always close packaging tightly.
Free from gluten, fructose and lactose.
Content: 66 g (= 60 capsules)
|Vitamins and minerals||Per capsule (1.1 g)||Maximum daily dose
|Per Maximum Daily Dose
|Salt/salt||0,49 g||7,4 g||123 %|
|Vitamin D||2,5 μg||37,5 μg||750 %|
|Natrium/Sodium||195 mg||2925 mg||**|
|Potassium/Potassium||32 mg||480 mg||24 %|
|Calcium||11 mg||165 mg||20 %|
|Magnesium||26 mg||390 mg||104 %|
|Eisen/Iron||1,5 mg||22,5 mg||161 %|
|Zink/Zinc||1 mg||15 mg||150 %|
|Caffeine/caffeine||30 mg||450 mg||**|
* Nutrient reference values according to LMIV
** No reference quantities specified
Ingredients: trisodium citrate; Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule); magnesium citrate; potassium chloride; calcium chloride; Emulsifier: -Leucine; magnesium gluconate; magnesium oxide; iron(II) gluconate; potassium citrate; calcium gluconate; zinc oxide; Dye: Chlorophyllin, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
Payment and quality mark
Always pay safely